Dental Billers are responsible for creating and issuing invoices and medical claims upon the provision of dental care. Dental Billers are also referred to as Dental Coders.
When Interviewing Dental Billers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and analytical skills. Be wary of candidates who lack interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Dental Billers:
1. What medical billing software have you previously worked with?
Highlights technical skills and work experience.
2. How would you ensure that patients are billed accurately?
Demonstrates attention to detail.
3. What would you do if a patient insisted that they had been charged incorrectly?
Tests interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
4. How would you ensure that patients' details remain updated?
Assesses organizational and communication abilities.
5. What strategies would you implement to memorize billing codes?
Shows technical and memorization skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources