Billing Specialists are responsible for keeping a record of all the company's invoices and ensuring that clients pay their accounts with the company.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Billing Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for a focused Billing Specialist who pays attention to detail and keeps meticulous records. The Billing Specialist is responsible for issuing invoices to clients and keeping track of amounts owed by several clients to ensure that their account is paid on time and in full.
To be successful as a Billing Specialist you must have experience in accounting and have excellent organizational skills. A good Billing Specialist uses organized systems to keep track of invoices and client accounts.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Keep a record of client accounts with updated charges to the account.
- Make note of any payments made or missed.
- Inform clients of their outstanding debt.
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- A degree in accounting or finance.
- Prior experience as a Billing Specialist.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources