Customer Support Representative Job Description Template
We are seeking a customer support representative that excels in meeting customers' expectations, from answering questions on products and services to processing orders. You should assist in investigating issues that arise and resolving conflicts from customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
To be successful as a customer support representative, you should stay informed about product and service specifications and maintain good relations with customers. Ultimately, a successful Customer Support Representative should be able to achieve outstanding customer service and communicate effectively with customers.
Customer Support Responsibilities:
- Generating sales leads.
- Managing incoming calls.
- Building good relationships with customers.
- Resolving complaints and following up on resolutions.
- Identifying customers' needs.
- Meeting sales objectives.
- Following procedures and policies.
Customer Support Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in customer service.
- Strong telephone etiquette.
- Familiarity with CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to adapt to different personalities.