Customer Support Representatives engage with potential customers by answering questions about a company's products and services. They advise on different products and services the company may have, process orders, and ensure good customer service.
When interviewing Customer Support Representatives, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate excellent customer service skills, product and market knowledge, as well as the ability to work under pressure. Avoid candidates with poor social skills, a negative attitude, and poor multitasking abilities.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Customer Support Representatives:
1. How would you define good customer service?
Reveals knowledge about how good customer service is conducted.
2. Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer? How did you manage this?
Demonstrates emotional intelligence in dealing with a difficult customer as well as conflict resolution skills.
3. What steps would you take if a customer reported a technical issue that you did not have an answer to?
Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
4. The customer points out a problem with a product or service. How would you respond?
Demonstrates communication skills.
5. What do you think makes a good team player?
Reveals ability to work within a group.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources