Interview Questions for Customer Support Representatives:
1. How would you define good customer service?
Reveals knowledge about how good customer service is conducted.
2. Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer? How did you manage this?
Demonstrates emotional intelligence in dealing with a difficult customer as well as conflict resolution skills.
3. What steps would you take if a customer reported a technical issue that you did not have an answer to?
Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
4. The customer points out a problem with a product or service. How would you respond?
Demonstrates communication skills.
5. What do you think makes a good team player?
Reveals the ability to work within a group.