Also known as a Customer Service Executive, Customer Support Executives manage a team of customer support representatives and maintain customer satisfaction. They ensure that the team is adequately trained to promote excellent customer service.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Customer Support Executive Job Description Template
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers.
To be successful as a Customer Support Executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding Customer Support Executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
Customer Support Executive Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
Customer Support Executive Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources