Interview Questions for Customer Support Executives:
1. How would you describe your role as an executive in relation to your team?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of the role of a manager.
2. How will you use quality assurance surveys to measure the success of your team?
Tests the candidate's analytical skills.
3. How would you handle a customer complaint that is brought to your attention?
Demonstrates interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
4. Can you explain the importance of providing customer support?
Tests the applicant's industry knowledge.
5. Why is it necessary to have policies and procedures in place?
Tests the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.