The Customer Support Manager leads the customer support strategy, ensuring that business clients receive excellent and consistent service from well-trained staff.
The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting new employees, managing the budget, and training staff to stay up-to-date on new trends in the industry. Avoid candidates with a lack of experience in managing, hiring, and training staff.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Customer Service Manager Interview Questions:
1. Why should we hire you as a Customer Support Manager?
Highlights in-depth job knowledge, experience, education, and communication skills.
2. How would you handle a dissatisfied customer?
Tests interpersonal and mediation skills.
3. What attributes do you look for when recruiting a new employee?
Shows the ability to employ qualified staff.
4. If an employee is not performing well, how would you handle the situation?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal, management, and leadership skills.
5. How do you stay up-to-date with work policies, products, and trends?
Demonstrates work ethic and knowledge of the latest industry trends.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources