Client Support Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for a dynamic client support specialist to join our company. In this role, you will be required to attend to all customer queries, comments, and requests via phone or email. You'll also be helping clients set up their products and walking them through its features.
To ensure success as a client support specialist, you should be able to display exceptional client service skills and the ability to support customers with technical difficulties in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-notch client support specialist should be a solution-driven individual who can explain complex product information in a helpful way.
Client Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responding to customer queries, complaints, and requests via phone, email, or chat.
- Assisting customers with product setup and resolving any technical issues they might experience.
- Informing customers about specialized product functionalities and features.
- Following up with customers to ensure that reported technical difficulties have been resolved.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, and reporting product errors, failures, or malfunctions to management.
- Keeping a detailed record of client data, including useful comments, as well as positive or negative feedback.
- Analyzing customer feedback and advising management on areas of improvement.
- Maintaining client accounts and updating billing information as needed.
Client Support Specialist Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, or a similar field.
- A minimum of two years' experience working as a client support specialist, or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of remote service tools and help desk software, such as ISL Online, SysAid, and freshservice.
- Excellent knowledge of customer relationship management best practices.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.