Customer Service Consultants interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about a company's products and services. Generally, they provide these services by phone but may also interact with customers face-to-face or via email or chat.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Customer Service Consultant Job Description Template
We are looking for an energetic, well-spoken Customer Service Consultant to join our team and answer questions and requests from our customers. The responsibilities of the Customer Service Consultant include addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and providing information on our products and services.
The ideal candidate should be well-spoken with a professional demeanor and strong customer service and computer skills.
Customer Service Consultant Responsibilities:
- Listening to customer concerns and providing information, answers, or responses.
- Taking orders and processing billings and payments.
- Obtaining and correctly recording customer information.
- Reviewing and making changes to customer accounts.
- Handling customer complaints and processing returns effectively.
- Keeping records of customer interactions.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction or referring customers to supervisors.
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell other products and services.
Customer Service Consultant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field may be advantageous.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- A professional phone presence.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources