Credentialing Coordinators work for healthcare facilities to perform administrative tasks relating to practitioner credentialing. Ideal candidates will be diligent, focused and meticulous. Avoid careless, disorganized candidates.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Credentialing Coordinator Interview Questions
1. Could you give me examples from past experience where you demonstrated the ability to concentrate on repetitive tasks?
Administrative tasks could be unvarying and repetitive. The potential hire needs to convince you of their ability to manage this aspect of the position.
2. Can you type while you are speaking on the phone?
Credentialing Coordinators need to assist with phone inquiries while extracting information from computer databases. Listen for the candidate to display this ability.
3. Can you handle sensitive information, and why would you say so?
The candidate needs to demonstrate their ability to handle sensitive information prudently, as Credentialing Coordinators work with confidential information.
4. How do you manage to sound confident and upbeat on the phone on days you feel the opposite?
The potential hire needs to list concrete measures to communicate effectively by phone, as a large part of this position entails assisting with inquiries.
5. How do you identify errors in applications?
It is vital for a Credentialing Coordinator to perform to a high level of accuracy. The candidate needs to show this ability.