Interview Questions for Counter Sales personnel:
1. Why do you consider yourself to be the best candidate for the job?
Demonstrates industry knowledge, communication skills, and experience.
2. Describe a time when you received a complaint. How did you resolve the problem?
Tests interpersonal and customer service skills.
3. Which of our current products is your favorite? Can you convince me to buy it?
Tests sales skills.
4. Can you explain the steps you would take to ensure customer satisfaction?
Demonstrates industry knowledge.
5. Can you explain why customer service is key to this business?
Demonstrates the importance of good communication skills.