Correctional Treatment Specialists provide inmates with the necessary education and skills needed to reintegrate into society upon their release from prison.
When interviewing Correctional Treatment Specialists, the ideal candidate will be strong in character with excellent interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates with poor written and verbal communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Correctional Treatment Specialists:
1. What made you want to work as a Correctional Treatment Specialist?
Demonstrates the candidate’s character and inherent skills.
2. What techniques should be used to assess the social and psychological progress of an inmate?
Demonstrates the candidate’s observation and analytical skills.
3. How would you ensure that inmates used the educational opportunities provided to them upon release?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal and teaching skills.
4. What would you do if you proposed the release of an inmate and the parole board denied the request?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to deal with stressful situations while remaining professional.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you provided counseling and educational opportunities for a parolee who had successfully reintegrated into society?
Reveals previous work experience relevant to the position.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources