Interview Questions for Corporate Controllers:
1. How would you ensure that reporting cycle deadlines are met?
Tests the candidate's managerial experience and their ability to guide staff to meet objectives.
2. Which aspects do you assess to measure profit center performance?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of performance management, as well as their ability to enhance financial operations and increase profitability.
3. In your experience, which internal controls do you deem crucial?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and experience, as well as their ability to promote and enforce integrity and accountability in financial management.
4. Which financial management software do you prefer? Why?
Reveals the candidate's experience and competency in industry-related software.
5. Can you tell me about your approach to preparing an annual budget?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience, as well as their ability to consider relevant internal and external factors.