Conversion Specialist Job Description Template
We are searching for a conversion specialist to optimize and manage our conversion rates for our online marketing campaigns. In this role, you will perform analyses and testing to determine the best strategies for our business with the goal of improving our sales conversions.
To ensure success as a conversion specialist, you should be passionate about digital marketing and have a firm grasp of key concepts and skills, such as A/B testing and web analytics. A top-notch conversion specialist should have a portfolio of campaigns behind them and be able to improve conversions in several industries with their expertise.
Conversion Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing marketing strategies to increase conversions from online sales.
- Working with various digital marketing tools and platforms to manage accounts.
- Providing feedback to the rest of the marketing team on sales, funneling, and conversions.
- Assisting in the creation and management of marketing campaigns.
- Participating in strategic sessions relating to marketing and digital profiles.
- Training members of the marketing team in conversion skills.
- Monitoring key metrics and maintaining conversion rates for the business.
- Conducting performance tests, such as A/B testing, bottleneck analysis, and usability testing.
- Explaining indicators and performance to management.
- Ensuring that all marketing content follows conversion-related best practices.
Conversion Specialist Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, digital marketing, or strategic brand communication.
- At least 3 years experience in a marketing conversion role or digital marketing.
- Experience using conversion assistance tools, such as Google Analytics or Hubspot.
- Proficiency with Content Management Systems (CMSs), such as WordPress.
- A customer-focused and goal-orientated mindset.
- Knowledge of all aspects of conversion enhancement, including copywriting, UX, and web analytics.
- A strong technical foundation or background in digital marketing.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.