Interview Questions for Conversion Specialists:
1. What are the most common issues with campaigns that have low conversion rates?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of conversion issues and strategies.
2. What analytics and marketing platforms are you familiar with?
Explores the candidate's prior experience with conversion tools.
3. How would you determine conversion metrics for a new product?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of concepts, such as brand awareness and long-term strategy.
4. Is organic or paid traffic better for conversions?
Explores the candidate's thoughts on different forms of digital marketing.
5. How would you improve conversion rates for a brand new SaaS product?
Tests the candidate's ability to analyze a product and apply conversion principles to it.