Contractors oversee all the aspects of a project by managing the materials, workers, equipment and services needed for completing it on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a healthy curiosity, self-awareness, leadership qualities, honesty and a passion for serving the client. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills, or those who are inflexible when it comes to work hours.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Contractors
1. What qualities do you look for in a subcontractor before hiring one?
Tests attention to detail and experience.
2. What would you do to keep things on track if there was a delay in the delivery of materials?
Tests problem-solving ability and management skills.
3. When negotiating with subcontractors or suppliers, whose best interests do you have in mind?
Reveals integrity and commitment to the client.
4. How have you dealt with disputes in the past?
Shows interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
5. How do you approach scheduling?
Tests time-management and efficiency.