Interview Questions for Contractors
1. What qualities do you look for in a subcontractor before hiring one?
Tests attention to detail and experience.
2. What would you do to keep things on track if there was a delay in the delivery of materials?
Tests problem-solving ability and management skills.
3. When negotiating with subcontractors or suppliers, whose best interests do you have in mind?
Reveals integrity and commitment to the client.
4. How have you dealt with disputes in the past?
Shows interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
5. How do you approach scheduling?
Tests time-management and efficiency.