Content Developer Job Description Template
We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a content developer. The responsibilities of the content developer include creating original content for our website and advertising that includes copywriting, graphics, and technical work. The content developer must also adhere to SEO best practices.
To be successful as a content developer, you should have great communication, research, and teamwork skills. Ultimately, a top-notch content developer has a good working knowledge of content management software as well as a basic knowledge of HTML and an eye for detail.
Content Developer Responsibilities:
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Directors.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Writing new web content and editing existing content.
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
Content Developer Requirements:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in computer science, marketing, mass communication, or a related field.
- Experience in copywriting, graphic design, programming, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of content management software, including Asana, WordPress, Photoshop, and Flash.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.