WordPress Developers design and develop customized websites for clients using the WordPress creation tool. They are responsible for all back-end and front-end development including plugins and WordPress themes.
When interviewing WordPress Developers, the ideal candidate will have high-level programming skills, a good understanding of website aesthetics, and in-depth knowledge of modern industry trends. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and those with limited project management experience.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for WordPress Developers:
1. What techniques do you use to transform ideas into a functional website?
Demonstrates the design and web development skills of the candidate.
2. What programming languages are you most familiar with?
Reveals knowledge of front-end technologies.
3. How do you stay up to date with the latest website design trends?
Reveals the candidate’s ability to stay relevant in all aspects of website design.
4. What do you think is the most important part of designing a website?
Indicates areas of expertise and reveals possible gaps in knowledge.
5. What WordPress site are you most proud of developing?
Highlights the extent of the candidate’s skills and work experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources