Interview Questions for Content Developers:
1. How would you determine if a piece of content was doing well?
Demonstrates candidates' work experience and understanding of performance metrics.
2. What methods do you use to make your content SEO-friendly?
Illustrates candidates' knowledge of SEO best practices.
3. In your opinion, what is the best content management system?
Showcases candidates' knowledge of content management software as well as their critical thinking and communication skills.
4. How would you research keywords before creating a graphic for our website?
Illustrates candidates' industry knowledge and research abilities, including the ability to differentiate a credible source from an untrustworthy one.
5. How do you determine the tone that should be used in a particular writing piece?
Demonstrates candidates' communication and analytical skills.