Contact Tracers assist Local Health Departments to contain the spread of infectious diseases. They call patients who contracted contagious diseases, contact individuals who were potentially exposed, and ensure compliance with quarantine regulations. They are also required to maintain regular contact with their supervisors.
When interviewing Contact Tracers, look for candidates who exhibit confidence in using CRM software and demonstrate experience with data entry. Be wary of candidates who lack interpersonal skills and those with limited organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Contact Tracers:
1. Describe your steps in telling someone that they might have an infectious disease?
Assesses the candidate's interpersonal skills and their ability to appropriately manage a sensitive matter.
2. Which challenges do you think Contact Tracers might encounter?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of the role and demonstrates whether their insights align with the nature of the job.
3. A quarantined single mother insists on returning to work. How do you respond?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal and problem-solving skills, as wells as their ability to respond appropriately.
4. Tell me about your work-from-home setup. What systems do you use?
Determines whether the candidate meets requirements in terms of their ability to work from home, as well as their proficiency in software applications.
5. A person who was exposed to the disease doesn't answer calls. What do you do?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving skills and reveals whether they propose appropriate collaborative solutions.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources