Interview Questions for Contact Tracers:
1. Describe your steps in telling someone that they might have an infectious disease?
Assesses the candidate's interpersonal skills and ability to appropriately manage a sensitive matter.
2. Which challenges do you think contact tracers might encounter?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of the role and demonstrates whether their insights align with the nature of the job.
3. A quarantined single mother insists on returning to work. How do you respond?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal and problem-solving skills, as wells as their ability to respond appropriately.
4. Tell me about your work-from-home setup. What systems do you use?
Determines whether the candidate meets requirements in terms of their ability to work from home, as well as their proficiency in software applications.
5. A person who was exposed to the disease doesn't answer calls. What do you do?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving skills and reveals whether they propose appropriate collaborative solutions.