Interview Questions for Concrete Finishers:
1. Why is it important to have a concrete finisher on a job site?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of their role in the company.
2. What is the most important stage of the concrete pouring and curing process?
Demonstrates detailed knowledge about how a candidate executes their work.
3. Do you think there is an artistic element to this position?
Demonstrates the candidate’s personality and views on the type of work they will be required to perform.
4. How do you avoid accidents and injuries on a job site?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge about work safety on an active job site.
5. How would you handle a situation where the concrete mix has gone wrong and cannot be smoothed properly?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to deal with stressful situations and how they resolve issues.