Interview Questions for Computer Security Specialists:
1. What is the first step in designing a network security system?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of security protocols.
2. What experience do you have with ethical hacking?
Reveals experience with security penetration tests.
3. What would you say is the most difficult part of being a computer security specialist?
Reveals honesty and highlights potential problem areas.
4. In your experience, how do most security breaches occur?
Highlights the candidate's industry experience.
5. How do you ensure staff members follow the security protocols that you have implemented?
Tests the candidate's communication and interpersonal skills.