Interview Questions for Security Analysts:
1. Can you describe a time when you successfully trained a group to use a particularly different security protocol?
Demonstrates candidates' leadership and communication skills.
2. What would you do to assess a company's security needs?
Demonstrates candidates' technical skills, as well as critical thinking and analytical skills.
3. What are some significant trends in cybersecurity that interest you?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of current industry trends and technologies.
4. What changes did you last make to your private network that fixed a weakness in your security?
Demonstrates candidates' technical, creative-thinking, and problem-solving skills, as well as their confidence in their own security protocols.
5. How would you report weakness in the system security of a company to the IT administrators?
Demonstrates candidates' report writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.