Interview Questions for Security Administrators:
1. Can you describe a time when you made a mistake on the job and what you learned from it?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and their ability to learn and grow from their mistakes.
2. What methods have you found effective in preventing security breaches?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and problem-solving skills.
3. Can you describe a time when you used a new technological advancement in a security policy? How successful was it?
Demonstrates candidates' creative thinking and innovation abilities as well as willingness to remain up to date with current technology and information security developments.
4. What methods would you use to train non-tech-savvy employees in new security protocols?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal, communication, and teaching skills.
5. How do you organize and prioritize your work?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational skills.