A Compensation Analyst analyzes a company's job positions to establish comparative positioning of remuneration programs. Ideal candidates are analytical, meticulous and business-minded. Avoid poor communicators with vague business acumen.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Compensation Analyst Interview Questions
1. Can you write effective job descriptions, and why would you say so?
It is the responsibility of a Compensation Analyst to write job descriptions. The candidate needs to show the ability to perform this duty effectively.
2. How did you approach compensation-related challenges in your previous position?
The potential hire's answer will give you a good idea of their ability to be successful in this position, and insight into their approaches.
3. Could you give some background on wage-setting projects you have been involved in?
The potential hire’s answer will give you further insight into their compensation analysis experience and expertise.
4. What would you say is the significance of a Compensation Analyst in a company and for employees?
The potential hire’s answer will demonstrate their understanding of a Compensation Analyst's role.
5. Which incentive plans did you create in your previous position?
The candidate’s answer will demonstrate their proficiency in this area.