Commercial Loan Officers evaluate business loan applications. They examine loan applicants' financial background, advise loan applicants on their options, and create loan repayment plans. They also collaborate with internal departments and other financial institutions.
When interviewing Commercial Loan Officers, look for candidates with a solid understanding of loan policies and the ability to apply sound judgment in assessing applications. Be wary of candidates who lack communication skills and those with limited knowledge of loan servicing software.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Commercial Loan Officers:
1. Can you describe the steps involved in granting a sizable loan?
Evaluates the candidate's experience and knowledge of best practices in performing due diligence.
2. How do you go about evaluating an applicant's income and assets?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of the accurate assessment of applicants' financial assets.
3. In which cases would Commercial Loan Officers need sound personal judgment?
Reveals the candidate's experience and ability to combine their expertise with good judgment.
4. Can you describe the steps you would follow with delinquent loans?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in facilitating suitable interventions for delinquent loans.
5. "What loan servicing software are you familiar with?
Highlights the candidate's experience and proficiency in loan servicing software.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources