Cloud Architects are Information Technology (IT) experts responsible for the supervision of a company's cloud computing system. This involves working on cloud application designs, cloud approval plans, and systems required to manage cloud storage. Also known as a Cloud Developer or Cloud Systems Administrator.
Cloud Architect Job Description:
We are on the hunt for a talented Cloud Architect to manage our company's cloud architecture and position in cloud environments. You will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 3-5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.