Cloud Engineers are IT professionals specialized in the field of cloud computing. They design, maintain, and support cloud infrastructures to securely store data and run applications for businesses.
When interviewing Cloud Engineers, the most suitable candidate will have extensive technical knowledge of cloud computing practices and strong troubleshooting skills. Be wary of candidates with poor client management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Cloud Engineers
1. Can you describe your most challenging project in the field of cloud computing?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you keep up with cloud computing trends and best practices?
Demonstrates the candidate's interest in cloud computing and how they stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
3. What is the difference between serverless versus on-premise CI/CD processes?
Shows the candidate's technical knowledge.
4. How would you deal with a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack?
Demonstrates the candidate's troubleshooting skills.
5. What would you tell a client who wants a high availability application on a low budget?
Reveals the candidate's client management skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources