Interview Questions for Cloud Engineers:
1. Can you describe your most challenging project in the field of cloud computing?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you keep up with cloud computing trends and best practices?
Demonstrates the candidate's interest in cloud computing and how they stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
3. What is the difference between serverless versus on-premise CI/CD processes?
Shows the candidate's technical knowledge.
4. How would you deal with a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack?
Demonstrates the candidate's troubleshooting skills.
5. What would you tell a client who wants a high availability application on a low budget?
Reveals the candidate's client management skills.