Interview Questions for Clinical Professors:
1. What constitutes a prime balance between theoretical and clinical coursework?
Highlights perceptions about suitable curriculum design.
2. How would you bolster students' clinical judgment?
Illustrates the candidate's style of applied instruction.
3. How would you address poor bedside manners?
Tests interpersonal and instructional capacities.
4. Can you describe the ideal summative test?
Examines knowledge about assessment construction.
5. Would you consider partaking in our institute's existing research endeavors?
Inspects receptiveness to research tasks.