Clinic Assistants are administrative healthcare personnel who facilitate a patient-centered environment at clinics and outpatient facilities. They also perform minor diagnostic tests under the supervision of medical professionals and sterilize equipment.
When interviewing Clinic Assistants, look for fast learners with extensive medical clinic experience. Avoid candidates who are not comfortable with following detailed instructions and those who lack interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Clinic Assistants:
1. Which previous work experience prepares you to be a good Clinic Assistant?
Reveals the relevance of the candidate's experience and knowledge of the role.
2. Can you tell me about a time when you dealt with an uncooperative, scared patient?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal skills and experience.
3. Which medical diagnostic procedures and tests have you performed?
Highlights which routine diagnostic duties the candidate was entrusted with, along with their skills.
4. What would you do if you notice a shortage of sterile surgical masks?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving skills and their ability to take appropriate action.
5. Can you elaborate on your experience with electronic health record management?
Shows whether the candidate has a working knowledge of industry-related administrative software.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources