Client Servicing Executives are employed by companies to handle all post-sales client relations. They identify client needs, resolve all product or service-related issues, and arrange product training seminars for clients.
When interviewing Client Servicing Executives, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a personable nature, enthusiasm, and a passion for engaging with clients. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Client Servicing Executives:
1. What does good customer service entail?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical and customer service skills, as well as experience.
2. How would you convince a client to continue using a product he or she was initially unhappy about?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
3. Would you ever bend company rules to assist a client?
Demonstrates the candidate's honesty.
4. What would you do if you were unable to understand a client who did not speak English as a first language?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving and customer service skills.
5. How would you handle a client who had unrealistic expectations towards a popular product?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources