Interview Questions for Service Managers:
1. What methods would you use to assist a difficult customer?
Demonstrates candidates' customer service skills and their ability to work under pressure.
2. What do you do to stay up to date with the latest customer service and sales techniques?
Demonstrates candidates' current knowledge of industry trends.
3. How do you ensure your service team is providing the best customer service possible?
Demonstrates candidates' leadership and motivational skills.
4. What metrics would you use to measure customer satisfaction?
Demonstrates candidates' analytical and creative thinking skills, as well as their knowledge of customer service satisfaction.
5. What would you recommend if the product team asked for your advice on the next product or service to implement?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of the customer's requirements and needs, as well as their knowledge of the industry.