Client Servicing Executives typically work in the finance, health care, and technology industries to resolve customer service issues. They communicate with existing clients either in person, over the telephone, or through email to identify their needs and address complaints or concerns regarding company products or services.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Client Servicing Executive Job Description Template
We are looking to employ an experienced Client Servicing Executive to handle all client inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a professional manner. The Client Servicing Executive’s responsibilities include collaborating with the relevant departments to better address client needs, providing regular updates to higher management, and upselling company products where possible. You should also be able to identify new business opportunities through client referrals.
To be successful as a Client Servicing Executive, you should be committed to helping clients and able to work well under pressure. Ultimately, an outstanding Client Servicing Executive should demonstrate excellent communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills at all times.
Client Servicing Executive Responsibilities:
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Identifying ways to overcome clients' initial dislike of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Training and providing overall guidance to client service employees.
- Organizing training seminars to enable clients to fully utilize product features and benefits.
- Ensuring that the correct terms of sale are entered into the client database to prevent avoidable billing issues.
Client Servicing Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or an industry-related field.
- Proven experience working as a Client Servicing Executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources