Client Services Job Description Template
We are seeking a friendly, highly-skilled client services representative to make our clients feel valued and supported. In this role, your duties include fostering positive client relations, managing inquiries, and promptly directing customer complaints to relevant departments. Your duties will also include obtaining post-sales client feedback.
To be successful in client services, you should exhibit extensive experience in a similar role and demonstrate a client-oriented approach. A first-class client services representative builds positive business relationships and provides clients with individualized and professional support.
Client Services Responsibilities:
- Ensuring a positive and professional client service experience.
- Managing client inquiries via phone, email, online, or in person.
- Directing client complaints or complex queries to relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Expediting serious issues to management toward prompt resolution.
- Building positive client relations by checking in regularly and following up on active processes.
- Maintaining client records and documenting processes.
- Identifying potential client services concerns and facilitating proactive intervention steps.
- Keeping track of new products on offer, as well as emerging trends in client services.
- Recommending product improvements based on client services feedback.
Client Services Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certification in customer relations, customer services, or similar would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience in client services, sales, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in CRM software, such as ZOHO and HubSpot.
- Exceptional ability in providing professional, efficient, and friendly client services.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
- Advanced ability to provide technical assistance, resolve issues, and recommend improvements.
- Willingness and the ability to travel to client locations, when required.
- Ability to keep updated on new developments in the field of client services.
- Excellent interpersonal and recordkeeping skills.