Client Services consultants provide clients with product information and general assistance. They answer inquiries, direct complaints to relevant departments, and document all processes related to client services. Their duties also include recommending improvements to products based on client feedback.
When interviewing Client Services representatives, look for candidates who demonstrate experience in a similar environment and the ability to meet client services expectations. Be wary of candidates who lack a client-centered approach and those with limited interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Client Services:
1. Tell me about a challenging client service experience. What did you learn?
Assesses whether the candidate’s experience and problem-solving skills match the job requirements.
2. Can you share a few of your tips for building positive client relationships?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and experience, and demonstrates whether the tips are appropriate.
3. A client calls, demanding a refund that she doesn't qualify for. What do you do?
Tests interpersonal and problem-solving skills, and reveals whether the candidate responds in a professional manner.
4. Can you describe your steps for keeping informed on the latest products?
Highlights experience, as well as potential weaknesses.
5. Can you tell me which CRM software you’ve used, works the best for you? Why?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in using Customer Relationship Management software, as well as their knowledge of electronic recordkeeping.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources