Civil Rights Attorneys protect the constitutional rights of individuals, minority groups and businesses. Successful candidates will be passionate about human rights, skilled negotiators and public speakers. Avoid those who lack leadership and analytical skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Civil Rights Attorneys
1. What do you think are the most important characteristics for a civil rights attorney to have?
Reveals more about character and strengths.
2. What has been the biggest highlight of your career?
Demonstrates knowledge, skill and dedication to the job.
3. Describe your strategy when researching and preparing for an argument or negotiation.
Tests leadership, analytical and organizational skills.
4. Describe a time when you experienced difficulties with a client or court case. How did you resolve the issue?
Tests interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
5. What contributions can you make to the firm?
Tests prior experience and dedication to helping the firm achieve its objectives.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources