Cisco network engineers deploy and maintain networking systems that use Cisco products. They analyze the needs of the client, install networking systems, test security protocols, and conduct routine network maintenance.
When interviewing Cisco network engineers, look for candidates with at least a CCE certification and experience with end-user training. Avoid candidates with poor communication skills and those with limited knowledge of Cisco products.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Cisco Network Engineers:
1. What information do require from a client before installing a network?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of network design protocols.
2. What techniques do you use to troubleshoot networking issues?
Highlights the candidate's troubleshooting abilities.
3. How do you ensure a Cisco network is scalable future applications?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of network development.
4. What do you find is the best way to train end-users on Cisco products?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of training techniques.
5. Can you tell me about your most successful Cisco networking project?
Reveals industry experience and highlights relevant skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources