Interview Questions for Chief Administrative Officers:
1. How do you organize and prioritize your work?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
2. Can you describe a positive and negative experience with team coordination and how you handled it?
Look for candidates who provide examples of success and failure and demonstrate the ability to handle both. Take note of candidates who gloss over negative experiences or who were unable to learn from their mistakes.
3. How would you organize a diverse group of people to accomplish a task?
Look for candidates who demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, as well as strong leadership abilities.
4. What do you believe is key to ensuring a business follows government regulations?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of business and government legislation, as well as creative thinking skills.
5. Can you describe a time when you planned, controlled, and administered a budget for a project?
Look for candidates who demonstrate strong administrative and leadership skills, as well as experience in budget administration.