Also known as Directors of Operations or Operations and Administration Directors, Directors of Administration are tasked with coordinating daily operational functions, streamlining management systems, monitoring budgets, supervising managers, improving business efficiency, requesting audits, and analyzing financial data.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Director of Administration Job Template
We are seeking a results-driven and ethical Director of Administration with strong leadership skills to manage and improve the efficiency of our organization's operations. Duties for the Director of Administration will include managing administrative staff, guiding operating methods, disbursing funds to departments, monitoring budgets, improving information systems, overseeing human resources requirements, updating senior executives, analyzing financial data, and developing operating procedures and policies. Your superior organizational skills and strategic planning will assist our organization in generating positive revenue growth, harmonizing operations, improving employee performance, and enhancing our business model.
The successful candidate must possess strong leadership skills, analytical and strategic thinking abilities, a talent for finance and budgets, ability to multi-task, and superior interpersonal skills. The noteworthy Director of Administration should streamline operations, ensure that administrative functions run smoothly, eliminate wastage, and improve our organization's financial standing through accurate expenditure monitoring and budget forecasting.
Director of Administration Responsibilities:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Developing organizational policies.
- Disbursing funds to managers.
- Managing administrative budgets.
- Hiring and training administrative staff.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with vendors.
- Maintaining corporate relationships.
- Monitoring operating expenses.
- Liaising with HR and other departments.
- Updating executives on business performance.
Director of Administration Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions.
- Strategic thinker.
- Budget management experience.
- People-management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources