Interview Questions for Administrative Managers:
1. How do you keep up-to-date with developments in office management?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of the office management industry.
2. How would you inform the office staff about a new administration process?
Examines the candidate's interpersonal skills and ability to implement new office procedures successfully.
3. What office management software do you enjoy working with most?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of office management software.
4. How would you resolve a dispute between two staff members?
Demonstrates the candidate's conflict resolution skills.
5. How would you train a new employee with limited office experience?
Tests the candidate's managerial skills and ability to effectively communicate with staff.