Certified Medication Aide Interview Questions:
1. What chemicals or detergents do you use to ensure all medical equipment is clean?
Reveals the candidate’s ability to keep equipment clean.
2. How do you handle a worried or scared patient?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
3. How do you explain complicated medical instructions to patients and family members?
Highlights the candidate’s communication skills.
4. Some patients may be reluctant to receive medication. Can you provide an example of a method you use to guarantee patients take their medications?
Tests the candidate’s previous experience working with patients.
5. What information do you examine before documenting a patient’s condition?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of patient care procedures.