Interview Questions for Caterers:
1. What process or method do you use to create a menu?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and creative thinking skills, as well as attention to detail to cover all aspects of menu planning.
2. How would you react if a difficult client constantly makes changes to the menu?
Demonstrates candidates' customer service and problem solving skills.
3. What would you do if half your services suddenly cannot attend an event?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational, managerial, and problem solving skills.
4. What basic equipment would you need for food preparation and serving at an event?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of food preparation and safety standards.
5. How would you handle a major upcoming event where the client has given you too little time to prepare?
Demonstrates organizational and customer service skills.