Interview Questions for Canvassers:
1. How would you describe your interpersonal skills?
Displays the candidate’s skills in dealing with people face-to-face.
2. What techniques do you use to influence public perception of a product or organization?
Demonstrates the candidate’s full set of skills for the position.
3. Why did you decide to work as a canvasser?
Indicates a passion for sales and the desire to work closely with the public.
4. What Canvassing campaign are you most proud of and why?
Shows previous work experience and highlights candidate's skills.
5. How do you deal with rude and arrogant people when you canvass?
Demonstrates how the candidate deals with stressful situations.