Call Center Trainer Job Description Template
We are looking for a dynamic call center trainer to join our company. In this role, you'll be responsible for scheduling and conducting training sessions for both new and experienced call center agents, managing the training budget, and supporting employees to keep productivity up.
To ensure success as a call center trainer, you should have excellent knowledge of call center procedures and expertise in quality assurance. Ultimately, a top-notch call center trainer should be a friendly, approachable individual with effective teaching and communication skills.
Call Center Trainer Responsibilities:
- Developing call centers' education materials, such as digital presentations, how-to manuals, and instructional videos.
- Preparing procedures and policies regarding sales techniques and appropriate agent conduct.
- Scheduling and conducting training sessions on various call center topics to prepare and support new employees.
- Training experienced employees on new or updated call center procedures to improve their performance.
- Observing the daily operations of call center employees and identifying any areas of improvement.
- Liaising with team leaders and managers to conduct on-the-job coaching.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training sessions and preparing individual or team progress reports.
- Creating and managing the training budget.
- Ensuring employees keep up their productivity and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Call Center Trainer Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in human resources, or a related field.
- Additional certification in business leadership, eLearning software, or adult education and training is preferred.
- At least 4 year's experience working as a call center trainer or team leader.
- Familiarity with learning management systems, such as Google Classroom, Blackboard, and Schoology.
- Excellent knowledge of sales techniques and customer service best practices.
- Strong teaching abilities and mentoring skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to provide leadership to personnel in a fast-paced and stressful work environment.