Interview Questions for Call Center Trainers:
1. What is your definition of excellent customer service?
Examines the candidate's knowledge of customer service best practices.
2. How would you support an unmotivated call center agent to reach their sales target?
Showcases the candidate's leadership and mentoring skills.
3. What methods would you use to train new employees on the company's customer service protocols?
Assesses the candidate's teaching abilities and communication skills.
4. How would you go about identifying the training needs of the call center floor?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to spot skills gaps.
5. How would you assess an employee's performance after a training session?
Tests the candidate's analytical skills and assessment methods.