A Team Leader leads, monitors, and supervises a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization. Team Leaders motivate and inspire their team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Team Leader Job Description Template
We are looking for a result-driven Team Leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the sales team's potential.
To be successful as a Team Leader, you should have a track record of team motivation and positive sales results. Ultimately, a top-notch Team Leader should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently.
Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
Team Leader Requirements:
- High School Diploma or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- On-the-job training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence and skillful negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources