C++ developers apply their C++ programming language expertise to develop desktop and mobile software applications, as well as embedded systems. They collaborate with stakeholders to determine application requirements, deploy software, and maintain software systems. They also contribute to software optimization and innovation.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
C++ Developer Job Description Template
We are seeking an innovative C++ developer to design high-end applications for our clients. You will be determining the scope of software development projects, collaborating on the development of software applications, and obtaining and integrating end-user feedback.
To ensure success as a C++ developer, you should exhibit advanced C++ software development skills and extensive experience in collaborating on software development projects. A first-class C++ developer will be someone whose software development expertise translates into highly functional and user-friendly applications.
C++ Developer Responsibilities:
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
C++ Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- C++ certification preferred.
- A minimum of two years' experience as a C++ software developer.
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources