Interview Questions for C Developers:
1. Why is it important to integrate C language when building high-level coding applications?
Indicates an understanding of a general-purpose programming language and its role in modern applications.
2. What are the benefits of C when developing operating systems and kernel modules?
Demonstrates further knowledge of C language.
3. Why did you decide to specialize in C and C++ languages?
Highlights the candidate’s passion for general-purpose programming languages.
4. What has been the most complex application system you have coded using C language?
Demonstrates the extent of the candidate’s skills and work experience.
5. What do you think is the most difficult part of being a C developer?
Indicates possible gaps in knowledge and areas of concern.