C Developers are skilled software engineers that specialize in designing kernel modules, libraries, and embedded systems using C programming language. C Developers work to integrate API systems and base code into other high-level languages.
When interviewing C Developers, the most suitable candidate will have extensive experience working with C and C++. They should also display a talent for object-oriented problem-solving and have a good working knowledge of BOOST and STL. Be wary of candidates with limited XML experience and anyone not proficient with continuous integration techniques.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for C Developers:
1. Why is it important to integrate C language when building high-level coding applications?
Indicates understanding of a general-purpose programming language and its role in modern applications.
2. What are the benefits of C when developing operating systems and kernel modules?
Demonstrates further knowledge of C language.
3. Why did you decide to specialize in C and C++ languages?
Highlights the candidate’s passion for general-purpose programming languages.
4. What has been the most complex application system you have coded using C language?
Demonstrates the extent of the candidate’s skills and work experience.
5. What do you think is the most difficult part of being a C Developer?
Indicates possible gaps in knowledge and areas of concern.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources