Interview Questions for Business Development Specialists:
1. Which of your skills match the duties of a good business development specialist?
Demonstrates industry knowledge and whether the candidate's skills align with the job requirements.
2. Can you tell me about a strategy you used to successfully increase brand awareness?
Highlights knowledge and experience with branding initiatives.
3. Which integrated business management software do you find useful? Why?
Reveals the candidate's experience and competency in integrated business management systems.
4. Can you describe a time when you assessed a proposed joint venture partnership?
Assesses industry knowledge and risk assessment skills.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you introduced a profitable product line?
Evaluates the candidate's ability to identify opportunities that increase revenue.