Interview Questions for Business Development Consultants:
1. Can you describe a time you saved a company that risked bankruptcy?
Illustrates pertinent industry experience.
2. When can a company not be salvaged?
Highlights expertise, including analytical skills and insight.
3. Which of your business strategies did not succeed?
Tests insight, honesty, and capacity for growth.
4. Which metrics are most suitable when evaluating the effectiveness of business plans?
Examines familiarity with appropriate evaluation indices.
5. How would you secure staff members' buy-in?
Assesses the ability to promote visualization and ownership.